Jun 1, 2015

OKStupid adventure...

So after much thought (or not) I decided to get on another online dating adventure... Tinder hasn't really been my jam at all, so I figured why not re-activate my OKStupid account...
 It is an adventure... Like really?
I've only put down an interest in women previously, but thought I branch out for the men. Don't wanna come off as too picky, since I myself stated earlier this year that at least I fall for a person, not a particular gender. Even if I at this point have found myself attracted to fewer men than women.

SO there it begins...

First I of course ran into a few people I know, because you know, it happens, and it is interesting... at least we weren't enemies... (if you don't have an OKStupid account I will happily tell you that you don't just match with people, it also tells you how many percentage of enemies you are.) So after establishing that my friends aren't my enemies, I could go on and recive messages from potential matches.
Quite quickly a 21 year old guy wrote and asked me if I would consider hooking up with someone much younger. I answered "ha ha ha ha" but probably could have come up with somehting more creative.
A 23 year old messaged me and asked if I would dress him up as a girl, and I helpfully said "Yes, I would be happy to do that" but then he was more into telling me I was hot and not so much into picking lipstick shades for himself.
Then a 63 year old man wrote me a message where he praised my good looks and also told me that he used to watch rollerderby when he was a teenager. I frankly didn't know hw to respond to that... so I didn't ...

So far so good, rolling two days into this and still havn't really "talked" to anyone that have sparked any of my interest. I hate to give up on OKStupid, but I am not sure that it will work out for me this time either, I mean my Tinder dates have so far been a little on the crazy side, and I don't know why I expected OKStupid to be any different.

Well, I probably don't have time to date anyone anyway, because you know "I have derby"


No comments:

Post a Comment