Mar 15, 2015

Nailbiter bout yesterday...

Yesterday Manhattan Maybem played Brooklyn Bombshells, and it was a freaking nailbiter. Brooklyn was in the lead most of the bout, but in the end of the second period Mayhem rallied and took the lead... in the end Brooklyn won, but I think me and the rest of the audience were on our toes... It could have gone either way, both teams played really well... Slaydie is such a force on the track... damn, I love that I am on the Allstars with her, but do I hate to play aginst her...

 I was working the bout, sporting a very Chun Li hairdo... ha ha... jumping around doing my own interpetation of her moves. Hm, maybe I should go back to kickboxing classes, I acctually always enjoyed the kicking, both in kickboxing and in capoeira... hm... maybe I should just start going to ComiCons... or wait for it... play rollerderby... I'll stick with rollerderby...

Laying in bed drinking cold coffee and checking out the first version of mine and Krissy Krash baby DERBYSMASH (working name was Blocker seeking jammer). Soon it's ready for Alpha testing... I am so excited about this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment