Sep 19, 2012

Fun, fun and being exhausted...

Going home from practice, on the bus that take 30 min and then 10 min on the subway! Gonna make some food and watch Minnesota vs. Windy City... Yay... I am a nerd!

I was feeling tired and in a shitty mood e when I came to practice - I didnt really wanna be there at all - I would just rather have been home in bed. My throat is a little achy and I'm just exhausted from never getting enough sleep.

Still I go to practice - and almost every time I feel so much better after... Skating lifts my spirit - and we now have started to have off-skate practice 30 min before practice, I know I'm silly, but I love love love offskate - especially when I get sore! Mmmm... and windsprints...

Twins, twins, twins, twins...
And we also match... it is getting colder... Helly Hansen will keep us warm...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Found your blog yesterday :) Just wondering, looking at the photo from today's practice... where did you skate? Looks like some skateboarders in the background, made me wonder if it's "open for public" and if it's possible to practice there...?

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete