May 19, 2012

Back in Stockholm with fancy beer


Sun is also comming out in Stockholm - so after-work was spent in the sun with a beer, Jazz, Husse and Enoc and when the sun settled we all headed to Monks House of Porter to drink some really amazing beer. Me and Jazz shared 50 cm of dark beers, and it left both of us relly excited and satisfied but still urging for more. I am so happy that Jazz and Husse are my friends, sometimes it feel like we don't get enought time to hang out - even if we do see each other at practice twice a week!

For you who do not know me, I'm sort of a beersnob - I love beer, but I'm more or less specific about what beers I drink. I want them to have lots and lots of taste - and most of the time I'm all about the porters and the stouts - I don't really like IPA's, but that doesn't mean I exclude any beer without trying it.... and on a VERY hot summerday I will drink PBR or any other shitty beer if I get offered...

Later on a whole bunch of beerthirsty Stockholm Rollerderby girls showed up, had a beer and then all wanted to head to Roxy to win some bet about picking up the most phonenumbers... in the end of the night I ended up at the derby collective eating popcorn and cake since it was Becky's birthday...

Today we are gonna go see Royals scrimmage - it's not a bout it's a scrimmage... i don't know why, but I am really curious to see a public scrimmage with them. Royals is the other leauge of Stockholm that was founded about 9 month ago... 

No comments:

Post a Comment