Sep 15, 2011

I am a clumsy but stubborn one

I am licking my lips... hungry for jammer... Fenix is going for blocker blood

So we all know me, I am a tall girl, I have big feet, I am sort of awkward, but in some way uncoordinated and coordinated at the same time. (anyone who seen my try aerobics knows what I mean)... I might be just a tad better than Fisti Cuffs...

Well, I am just also really good at injuring myself outside of derby... Those sharks are after me... biting me into little pieces, so once again my missfortune struck and I am limping around and mouning and feeling sorry for myself,  like there is not tomorrrow. Buhu... I am a big freaking baby, and there is 3 days until bout time... I guess life ain't easy!I actually tried to run stair with the rest of the team today, and I am so proud of them, they look more and more fit for each day that passes by. I cannot belive they put up with me, off-skates, on-skates... but htey are all such good sports and becoming more athletic by the day...

Oh, and Ginger Snap, my old team-mate wrote a really good piece on Derby Names today... I love my derby name, but I am happy it is so...  ehm... me... and I can totally explain to my Swedish talking sisters what I means...

Okey, it is time for sleep and hopefully I will heal up just a tad bit more so I can fall apart on Saturday.. .after the game!

Oh, and my girlfriend is fantastic! On and off skates....

1 comment:

  1. all right. You win at coordination--off skates that is ;)

    ReplyDelete