Aug 9, 2011

Giving up the Booze

Me and my nice petting bunnies in Stockholm
Kicking into gear....
So this weekend I decided that I am over it, I am over getting a little to drunk going out, I love to drink with food, I like to have a few really good beers, I just don't like being hammered and falling into chairs while dancing. So from now and on - no more shots - only really YUMMY beers and good wine... and ok, the pre-party wineschorles...
I am not that much of a fun drunk - I am much more fun sober or slightly tipsy, so I think I am gonna stay there, because I like to be fun, I like to have fun. And also alcohol totally ruins your fitness, and I need to get back into gear, with Nordic Light only three weeks away, a game against Berlin only seven weeks away and Sweden is playing Finland the 8th of October... not to talk about the World Cup in December. Yepp, let's all kick into gear, get more fit, have more fun and work harder! Cheers ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good on you! I'm sure you'll enjoy it at least as much as the über-drunkenness - and your body will enjoy it trifold :)

    Can't wait to see you against Berlin and - ohohohoh! - in Toronto :)

    ReplyDelete