Aug 22, 2011

F*ck it, sun is shining!

And a HUGE thanks to Fluke Skywalker who made this poster happen...

So outdoor practice it is! On our own outdoor track! It is awesome - since rain has been haunting me! Crossing my fingers that the sun will last until we gotten to practice and had an entire pratice too... it will be great, and hopefully the little skateboard brats will not bother us either.

I just started to use my Flatout Outragous on hte outdoor track, and they work really well, I used them yesterday at Stockholms practice, and despite the mad amount of dust, they gripped really well. Stockholm just found an outdoor hockey rink with a roof over it! SCORE... so they are also getting some practice in before Nordic Light. If we are arranging Nordic Light again next year - we will make sure it's not right after the summer, since most leauges seem to coming off summer holiday right now, and the Swedish leauges seem to ahve a problem to get indoor space during the summer, since schools are closed.

Well, well... you learn while you skate... or live... or whatever is cleaver... so now over and out and totally into practice... my hamstrings are feeling much better - so maybe I can even be a part of practice today!

1 comment: