Jul 20, 2011

You really cannot do it all... I probably will die trying...

I look better in colors than stripes

Sometimes I feel like my entire world crumbles and stress gets to me, but I guess that only makes me human. I love derby to death, I think we all are aware of it now. So I try to learn every aspect of rollerderby, but I guess I am not perfect, and sometimes it's OK not to know everything. But trust me dear friends, I try, I try to know everything...
I spend my days asking referees nosy questions and to be honest, NSOing is still a mystery to me, I mean I get it, but I couldn't do it. But honestly, I don't see when I would have the time to do it.
I have tried to help out refereeing at times, and dude, that shit is hard too...sometimes I think we get our referees to little credit...
Since I have an attention span of a five-year old, it get's quite messy everytime I try. Maybe I be a good jam-referee, at least I know I could keep up with the jammer, but I might get her confused with a blocker or other jammer or maybe even someone in the audience looking like a unicorn... yeah, I am VERY easily distracted... but when I block I am very focused on the jammer, so with some training I might become really good at it. As long as I remember I am a jam referee and not a blocker and try to take the blocker out that I am supposed to call lead...
Yeaahhhh... I guess I probably should just continue to play derby... yeah....  well, now I am off to scrimmage practice... (not refereeing)

ps. I am wearing jeans to practice today...

No comments:

Post a Comment