Apr 29, 2011

On my way to Helsinki


SwedeVix and CrimeCity have been eating my time latly, not that I mind at all - but the truth is that I do also have other obligations. Tomorrow I'm coaching two separate teams in Helsinki, two mixed teams of girls that have never met each other before - well most of them have not. I am going to MayDay in Hell, something I've been signed to do for over 7 months. AND I get to see Wile from FastGirls, who is one of my best friends, we usesd to skate together on the SockitWenches and the Allstars when I was on RatCity!! 
But this means I am missing the UK Invades Crime City tomorrow - and I am sad I will not be able to be there ans support the CCR girls who are playing their first and second bout, not my beloved Loony who gets to play her third bout.

So here I am on an airport, like o many other times, trying to figure out if any of those other girls at the gate are derby girls... I'm easy to spot since I HATE checking my skates, so I am always dragging my pink skatebag full of derbystickers around, and on top of that, my helmet is hanging off it.. So I am probably an easy derbygirl to spot.... well, I am really looking forward to meeting a whole lot of girls that are skating all around Europe... YAYAAA for European derby! So hot right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment