Apr 26, 2011

I forgot my bag at Husses

Double trouble outside the church

I guess that checking that you have everything in your fanny-pack does not mean that you have the computerbag. I checked my fannypack, made sure my money and the phone was in there and then I dropped Husses keys into the apartment. I turn around walks outsidejust to realize that my computerbag still was IN Husses apartment.
Husse was not coming home to Stockholm for another 12 hours - so I ended up taking Kris and Loony out to Ekerö, to my mothers house again. (at least I had the car keys)
Sadly enough the little chicken had died, so Loony got the time to have time to make a little box for it and bury it with a little help from my nephew. I must admit it did make me sad, this chicken truly had character.
Afterwards we had my mother drive us to a place we could skate towards her house, and we spent about an hour skating back 12 km, and that was amazing. We skated as close as we could towards my mother on biking-lanes, and ended up outside a medevial church, just chilling and waiting for her to be so sweet and pick us up.
  Easter this year has been sooo sunny and full of great family time and skating. My blister is actually feeling quite amazing after the ''Loony treatment''.  I really have the best friends, girlfriend and family!

Loony has a terrible allergic reaction to the spring, and she cannot breath, and it makes me really worried, I don't know what to do to make her feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment