Apr 17, 2011

Bout in Copenhagen

Beers in the line to the bout with STRD - they have gotten GANGJACKETS!! - (Smashed, CallaVera, Husse me and HyperNova)

So yesterday was the first bout ever in Denmark, GoGo Gent vs. Copenhagen... Copenhagen is Loony old league so of course we went over to support them, but also because we love to watch derby and I was really curious to see what the level on Gent was on. Copenhagen got beat with over 200 points a couple of weeks ago by Royal Windsor but I heard the loss was not because of the lack of skating ability, but major penalty trouble. I also knew that GoGo Gent lost to Berlin a few weeks ago, so I really did not know what to expect. So we put on out best outfits and grabbed our skates to go over the looong bridge to Copenhagen.
It seemed like Copenhagen really worked on their penaltys, while it was GoGo Gent who kept on going to the box. Both teams put up a good game, but it was finally that Copenhagen had two outstanding jammers that made them seal the deal and claim the win.

I got lured into drinking neon yellow shots at some bar - and after that it was all downhill. I think dying your hair with the same sort of color as you did when you where in middle school - probably makes you drink like a 14-year old too... yeah... Apperently I put Husse on a train back to Stockholm and took a bus to another island, when I was trying to go back to Krazy Kris house...

Me and Kris, me wearing Vix shirt for unknown reason
In the morning Kris and Loony baked bread and then Hyper and Fluke came by and we all went on a 15km skate and I kid you not, I think I was still drunk (don't try this at home kids)... But it was awesome as ever to go outdoorskating out by the sea in the springsun that is slowly turning into summer... I will have a tan in no time if this keep up! And after our 15 km skate (was crazy, they took a road with COBBLESTONE) we met up with CallaVera and Smashed and had sushi...

1 comment:

  1. We only took that road because it would make the trip home about 3 km shorter, and we where in a hurry to get the Sushi!

    Thank you for an awesome skate sunday

    ReplyDelete