Feb 8, 2011

Showering in a storm

 (Picture shamelessly stolen from here)

There is a perfect storm outside, the windows are shaking and have done so all night. Malou got up this morning and went back to Denmark to go to school, she will have to do that every morning, take the train over the sound. So today I'm getting a few things, but foremost I'm taking a shower. I have a hate/love relationship with the shower.... I love being squeaking claen, but I HATE to shower... it is boring and a waste of time and maybe water too...  but then I really do like the shower liquid soap I have... It's mentholy and strong... makes my skin tingle, so I guess that makes up for some of the boring.

Eh, by the way, I just surfed into American Appearals homepage (because I wanted to find a picture of my tingeling soap), and there is a topless girl on a donkey. I really don't know how to react to this one... please tip me off...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete