Feb 19, 2011

Back in Crime City - home?

(Photo by Mike Emery)

Sometimes moving home is not moving home, sometimes defining home is hard and confusing. The past 13 month I have had mail sent to five or six different addresses, makes my head spin and makes me lost, just a little. I left Seattle to drive crosscontry with OMG about a year ago, to New York, where I slept on her and Bonnies floor for a six weeks, I moved into my own NYC pad, when leaving USA I sort of lived in Stockholm and Copenhagen, with an emphasis on Copenhagen, and due to the damned hippies we were renting from we moved to Malmö two months before we planed on. We currently live on 27 square meters (290 square feet) and it makes us happy to have a place to live together, but it is too small for two grown adults.

And changing leauges is really hard, it was superhard a year ago when I left Rat City for Gotham, I cried and cried and missed Rat City, and I REALLY REALLY miss Gotham, I miss Manhattan Mayhem, and I miss the Allstars so much it hurts at times. Not that I don't love Crime City and the girls they are just as amazing as many of the New York girls... but I miss Bunny, Bonnie and OMG, just drinking mimosas at the store... I miss Fisti and Justin taking me to muesums or trashy beaches... I miss drunk Fisti and Pie, and Cheese, and Mayday and everyone... I miss them because they are my friends... I miss being asked to do things and being included without it all being a workload.

1 comment:

  1. Bernice "Propaganda" PipaFebruary 22, 2011 at 9:36 AM

    This broke my heart into a million pieces :(

    ReplyDelete