Jan 6, 2011

Team Legit is skating again!

  (Original Team Legit at Battle of the Bank II in Austin, Texas)

I booked my ticket to LA, I am going to NYC and then to LA to skate banked track with my ever lovley Team Legit! The roster is loking KICK ASS and I once again get to hang out with Krissy Krash, my troublemaking twin-tower!

I love Team Legit! 

We are playing in LA on the second to last weekend of January (Sat. Jan. 22nd: Ri-Ettes vs Team Legit) and then I'm throwing my ass on a flight back to NYC and then I will enjoy three days there before meeting a bunch of AMAZING European derby girls at EROC II in Berlin, Germany!

2 comments:

  1. When?? I'll be in San Diego Feb 12 - 27, would be awesome to see you play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am driving down to watch the game!

    ReplyDelete