Jan 25, 2011

Team Amazon 2009

Krissy Krash really is an awesome friend, and we just have lots of fun together. She is hardworking and just a little hetroflexible, but I think that is just fun! We are great partners in crime, even if she litterally lives on the other side of the globe from me... but we are both proud skaters of Team Amazon...

That's all I wanted to say right now... I love Team Amazon, you have to be over 5'10 to skate for Team Amazon. And it's a yearly battle between the Amazones and the Anklebiters (who like to call themselves Shortbus) at both RollerCon and at ECE....

Another amazing skater on Team Amazon is Miss Evil, she is one of the coolest people I know. A tall drink of water and also a Team Legit skater, just coming back from a brooken foot. I go to spend a large chunk of this weekend with her too... yep...

No comments:

Post a Comment