Jan 28, 2011

Leaving NYC for Berlin

There is always a new destination on my road, I am always heading somewhere new, but leaving NYC I do with a very heavy heart! I love Bunny, OMG, Bonnie, Fisti and Justin here... they are just great people... not to mention my old Manhattan Mayhem teammates and all that!

I do also miss my friends in Seattle and my friend in LA, Chicago, Denver and yeah... all those increadble girls I have gotten to know via derby! But most of all miss my girl in Copenhagen, she is quite grand!
 Yesterday I hung out at Five Stride, and now I'm a proud owner of a pair of PURPLE Moxi skates, a five stride hoodie, gumball toestops and I also finally got those DARN Stingers... I cannot wait to try them out at Malmös next practice, but first I have a stop in Berlin, to attend EROC.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete