Dec 6, 2010

Crazy life and crazy life


I think the past week has been one of the busiest and craziest in a looong time, I have not been this exhausted in a loooong time. Lot's of decisions to be made, and lots of things to do and get done.

I am really, really, REALLY sad I missed Gothams awards party, especially since I heard I tied with Pie for the Manhattan Mayhem MVP Award.

This past week I did that TV thing, had a Thanksgiving dinner with my friends and attended the Stockholm Rollerderby Winter Bash. Makes my life a little crazy busy, real long days and nights and very little sleep. And Malou came here Saturday night, to make me feel like I at least have my girlfriend around me! Oh yeah!

On Saturday me and my roomie (Em) actually made it to the gym, and that was really nice, I like being at the gym and working out, I just wish I really had one place I lived, and right now it feels like I am split between three places. I really want to get a gym-pass, so I feel like I can go to the gym everyday... that is number one on my Christmas gift list...

No comments:

Post a Comment