Nov 18, 2010

Train trip to Denmark


I'm going to Denmark today, with a stop-over in Malmö, to see Vix Viking from Crime City Rollers. Sweden is rolling by outside and I acctually slept for a couple of hours, the train to Malmö/Copenhagen is not bad, and I got a ticket on Tradera (the Swedish version of e-bay) for only 160 skr (that's about 23 dollars).

Sweden started of with being snow-covered outside the window, not it's just all sorts of shades of brown with naked trees and frozen lakes. Brrrrr... it really is November... I wanna sit at home and eat soup, I love soup during the fall and the winter and instead I'm rushing thruogh Sweden, but maybe I get to eat soup with Malou tonight. Yaya!!

I know I said I was gonna start working out, and it has to happen real soon. There are three things that makes me majorly cranky, not enough food, not enough sleep and not working out... yeah, no kidding, I am really cranky right now. I have a hard time sleeping during the nights, I have not gotten into a good work-out routine yet and I just keep on forgetting to eat and then end up snacking on something really unhealthy...

Yepp, there you go I am pushing ALL the three reasons for crankyness.... MMmMMmmm... call me the FLYING BITCH from Sweden... maybe my name should be Swede Bitch instead of the current Swede Hurt... I need coffee, I am going to venture around the train to find that suprisingly good coffee they have on the train!

This weekend is going to be packed of action, starting with Copenhagen Roller Derby having a party tomorrow, Crime City has a party on Saturday, but I'm not able to attend, because I'm going to work some event with the Copenhagen girls... and then I have to return to Stockholm on Sunday, oh the joy of traveling, I'm just hoping I can land a cheap ticket back to Stockholm!

1 comment:

  1. I love keeping track of you and your travels through your blog! We miss you already, but I know we'll see you again soon, and it makes us happy to think of you and Malou in the same place :)

    ReplyDelete