Nov 4, 2010

Packing for carry-on

(Like my tiny personal item....?)

So we don't wanna pay for a checked bag, do we? No we don't... so we have to cram everything into essentially two carry-ons... Well, one carry on, and one personal item... my personal item is very big... I am bringing my leather vest, my protein powder, and I am bringing a pair of extra shoes, and sweats, and pretty much nothing else... yeah, I belive in packing lots and nots... I just HATE checking bags, so I try to cram everything into a tiny carry on... more or less successful... I had to sit on my roll-bag to get it to close... 170 pounds to compress clothes, skates and extra wheels...

THis is the point where I probably should just go out and get a larger rollie, but I am not that kind of gal! So I'm just gonna continue being an idiot and try to pack more into tiny objects and call it a day... Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment