Nov 12, 2010

Last day of New York

(WFTDA Championals 2010 photo by JoeRollerfan)

It's been 5 days since I skated... well, me, Fisti and Surly did something for NYC TV on Wednesday, but it was just very basic skating. My body is almost back to normal, Championals really were a hardcore weekend.
Today is the last day of NYC, but it is also the last day of slacking, after today I'm gonna get back to a more rigid off-skates training, just because I move back to Europe does not mean I am gonna allow myself to become a coach potato. (the pun is intended)

Today I need to clean my apartment, pack up the last of my belongings and head to Newark to get on a plane to Stockholm, I have a wedding party to attend Saturday. In a weak moment I promised the girls from Stockholm Rollerderby to swing by and lead a practice... I guess I have something to do on the flight... planning a practice for those awesome girls.

2 comments: