Nov 20, 2010

In Copenhagen with love


So I got to Copenhagen... I got to see my girl, it is all good! Yesterday we went to the gym!! Finally, back on the work-out track. Krazy Kris and Loony snuck me in, and I felt awkward, but it was sort of funny.
I realized at the gym that I need to make myself a work-out plan, Kris and Loony has some sort of machine hopping routine, and that doesn't work for me, I am really nerdy, and want to go and do upper-body, lower-body and core, preferably on three different days, and add in running on a fourth day. Yeah, I am a little boring like that, but for me, that's what gives result. But for the day being yesterday I enjoyed some machine hopping and 6min on the treadmill...

In the night time Copenhagen Roller Derby had a logo-release party and calender release party, and we were all wearing gold, since it is their bouting colors. Loony made us fantastic outfits, and I did make-up and hair. So all together it was a real nice day, even if I will never drink mojitios again, waaaay to much sugar, I think I am still on a sugar high... and the beer selection is this country does leave a lot to wish for... sigh... Yes I am a beer snob...

3 comments:

  1. I need to exercise... :) Burpies coming up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your secret for fitness - burn out one area/day? I have to admit I'm a jumper too, I like the circuit (I don't like the burn!) - but that must be why you are in such good shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess, that and lots of walking and not too much snacking

    ReplyDelete