Nov 23, 2010

Blast from the past

(and this is from a Jet city vs. Slaughter County bout in October 2008)

Sometimes I entertain myself my reading my old blog swedehurt.blogspot.com, and I find interesting little tidbits and memories from my life:

November 17th 2008
I have set my goal, that's how I want to skate!
Nationals, on a team!
I want to win Nationals!
Bring it on!

I had a great time watching fantastic blocking by one of my new derby heroins Malice with Chains and some increadable never-stopping-jamming by Bonnie Thunders! The Championship bout was not as nailbiting as the Grudge bout, but still it was a display of AMAZING derby, I love this sport sooo much and I can't wait to get well from my cold so I can go skate again!

I guess I did not win Nationals, but I went to Nationals and got third, and I am not one to complain about that! I am very proud of what I have achived, and not over to making European derby just as amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment