Oct 30, 2010

So I am not really a hypocondriac...

(This is how GGRD Allstars are getting ready for the WFTDA Championships)

I hate going to the doc, but since my lungs been hurting and it has been feeling like breathing thru a straw the past weeks, I finally did it... I guess it was good... She gave me antibiotics, told me to rest lots and drink fluids...
I had tons of water and four exciting beers at the Blind Tiger with one of the Stockholm Rollergirls... I acctually first took her to Five Stride and there I ran into some Gent Go-Go Girls too.. ah, Five Stride really is a worldly Derby Central...

I ended the night by falling asleep on TipHers bed, after trying her costumes on... I felt acomplished... Now I'll get some more rest by setting up for the GGRD Championships tonigh.. Bronx vs. Queens.... Suzy Hotrods last bout with Queens of Pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment