Sep 18, 2010

Day Nineteen

(Ah... I knooooow... I just had to take a photo, I'm just like everyone else)

I went wandering the streets of NYC, I had lunch with my oldest brother, it is comforting to have such a great family... and then I wandered some more... went home to and then I headed to Queens and relayed the floor of the Crash Pad... It was supposed to take about three hours, I think it took a little over 5... but such is life.. unexpected things happen... and I guess I ended up slightly intoxicated and not as poor as I would have if I actually would have headed out into town as the plan was...

Workout: A two hour walk, in a quite brisk pace...
Derby: Does ripping up sportscourt and laying it down count??

Breakfast: Coffee with milk and a Vanilla Herbalife Shake with orange juice
Lunch: Chirashi with my brother... mmmm the fish was great
Snack: A bunch of cheese with grapes
Dinner: Slice of pizza and 4 Budweisers....
Snack: a Zinco coconut water

No comments:

Post a Comment