Jul 9, 2010

DayThirthyThree

(yesterday I only got to watch the action, skating is my only attraction)

A new day, and I still am unable wearing shoes or skates.... makes life a little more limited I really must say. I miss Sweden, but it is nice to be back in NYC... I had to sit and watch a travelteam practice yesterday, and that sucked... it had been ONE WEEK with no skates... it is real frustrating! I did do around 400 sit ups yesterday, and that does make me feel a little better...

Derby: The no skin on the heel is still killing my game

Workout: Walk from my home to Lower East Side... my joints are killing me today...

Breakfast: A Grande Americano with an extra shot, milk and a Greek Yoghurt Parafait with honey and Muesli
Snack:
Herbalife Chocolate Shake and some Brazil Nutz
Lunch:
Pasta with tuna, soy sauce, half a spoon of veganeise and wasabi
Snack:
Herbalife Chocolate Shake
Dinner:
Had dinner at Blaue Gans with Trisha, we shared a Wurst Platter with a soft Prezel and shared a plate of Striped Bass with Mushroom Risotto. It was real yummy! AND I drank ONE beer with it... but it was a German sized beer...
Snack: 6 pieces of Turkish Pepper... it is an excellent Swedish salty Candy...

No comments:

Post a Comment