Jul 10, 2010

Day ThirthyFour

(So yeah, my hair got shorter, but I am real happy with it)

I am still jetlagged, and woke up super early, there is still no food at my house, so another morning I had to drag myself to Starbucks... it is so far the closest place with decent coffee around here. Then I skyped with HussINsane and Mad Malooney, that both were hungover in Copenhagen. Ah, I miss Denmark and Sweden, Scandinavia in the summer really is the place to be!
Today Brooklyn and Queens are playing, should be a good match up, and I am working the bout, good times, just gotta find some hot MAYHEM like clothes to wear...

Derby: I am working the Brooklyn vs. Queens game... so no derby for me, just looking at derby!

Workout: 25 min cardio, 120 sit ups, 30 push ups, some triceps, biceps and shoulders...

Breakfast: A Grande Americano with an extra shot, milk and a Greek Yoghurt Parafait with honey and Muesli
Snack:
Herbalife Vanilla Shake
Lunch:
Bright Eye Blueberry Smoothie from Jamba Juice, and one of there prezels
Snack:
Slice of Veggie Pizza
Dinner:
Chicken Kebab with Sesame Sauce and small chocolate Haägen-Dazs icecream

No comments:

Post a Comment