Jun 16, 2010

Day Twelve

(OMG and Bonnie are giving the derby world a deep thought in their store)

I woke up on Roxys couch and she took me for bagels, it was amazing and made me happy and then I headed to Astoria to meet up with Bunny, Fisti and their males to watch A-Team. It was great going to the movies, the heat in NYC i killing me, I don't deal very well with heat, and I feel like I should be outside, but everytime I go outside I wish I were either on the beach or somewhere dark and colder... I might be a vampire...

After the movie ended and I once again had to face the brightness of the day, I was taken to Five Stride Skateshop, that is run and owned by Bonnie Thunders and OMG... we had food on their floor and talked about derby until I fell asleep... (really, I did fall asleep on the floor, it was funny)

Work out:
....I did ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING....
Well, I did walk 20 blocks... does that count??

Derby: ANOTHER DERBY FREE DAY...

Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel with Maple, Raisin and Walnut Cream Cheese with a small freshly pressed grapefruit juice... this tasted like heaven and I finished it up with a cup of coffee
Lunch: Chicken Burrito with extra Guacomole
Snack: Prezels... Yummy pretzels... a few of those (the hard kind, not the soft and happy kind) Fisti did not know how I managed to cram those things into my belly after the lunch... I guess I have secret pockets for food... (I call them love handles)
Dinner: Mussles in butter, wine, cream and all amazing things you can find at Flex Mussels with two glasses of wine and DESSERT... I had some amazing delisousness for dessert and it made me really happy...

And after dinner I went home and slept for at least 13 hours... sleeping is sometimes amazing and sometimes you forget how much better you feel after you really got some amazing rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment